Protractor Software Inc. (“Protractor”) considers your privacy highly important. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our website.
The Information We Collect
- This notice applies exclusively to personal information collected or submitted through use of our website.
- We use the term “personal information” as it is defined in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5 (“PIPEDA”). As such, for the purposes of this policy, personal information means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
- Unless otherwise noted, we do not gather any specific personal information from you. The only way we would get such information is if you provide it to us, for example by filling out our contact form to have a member of our team respond to your question(s).
How We Use Your Information
- If you send us an email or complete our contact form, we may use your personal information to respond to you. Personal information from emails or completed forms is collected in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Web analytics is the collection, analysis, measurement and reporting of data about web traffic and user visits.
- We use this information in aggregate form for statistical purposes. This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual.
How We Keep Your Information Secure
- We are committed to keeping your information secure and maintaining its accuracy. We make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access.
- Additional information can be found in our Information Security Policy.
How We Comply With Canada’s Anti Spam Law (CASL)
- In accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam legislation we may use your personal information so that we may send you commercial electronic messages (CEMs). Unless such messages are sent subject to exemption we will obtain your prior implied or express consent in accordance with this legislation.
- You may withdraw your consent to receive CEMs from us at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in all of our electronic communications.
How You Can Access, Modify, and/or Remove Your Information
- You can contact us in writing to request a copy of the personal information we have in our possession about you and/or to ask us to modify or delete your information. We will take all reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action in respect of such requests.
- Please be aware that it may not always be possible for us to completely modify or remove information.
How You Can Contact Us If You Have Any Questions
- We have prepared this plain-language privacy notice to keep you informed of our privacy practices. If you have questions and/or concerns about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How You Will Be Informed Of Updates To Our Privacy Practices
- We reserve the right to update our privacy practices at any time without notice. Should we do so this notice will be updated. The privacy notice posted on our website shall be deemed to be the privacy notice then in effect.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this notice, we reserve the right to co-operate fully with local, provincial and federal officials in any investigation relating to any purported unlawful activities.
Protractor works to bring leading edge technology to automotive aftermarket repair shops and tire stores.
© 2019 Protractor Software Inc.
Protractor Software Inc.
580 Evans Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M8W 2W1